What is green cleaning?
It means using methods and products that are environmentally friendly and have a lesser or reduced impact on human health. Being based on natural ingredients, these techniques and products avoid using toxic chemicals that can cause respiratory conditions, dermatitis, and other health problems.
If you’re looking for “green house cleaning services near me”, search no further than Checklist Maids. We use techniques and supplies that won’t harm your family or the environment.
What is considered a green cleaning product?
Green cleaning products often have the following characteristics:
- No phosphates
- No chlorine
- No artificial fragrances
- No artificial colors
- Biodegradable or recyclable packaging
- Organically grown ingredients
These products are the only ones we use for our clean-ups. Book an appointment and ensure why we are your go-to green house cleaning company in Queens.
What does standard house cleaning include?
When hiring your dependable house cleaning company in Queens and the region, you can expect the professionals to do a variety of tasks, including:
- Sweeping, dusting, vacuuming and mopping all the areas
- Wiping down the counters, appliances, furniture, windows, and doors
- Bathroom clean-up, including cleaning in, around, and behind the toilet, and cleaning the bath, mirror, and showers
- Changing bed linens and making up beds
- Replacing toilet papers, tissues, and other personal items
- Removing garbage
- General room tidy-up
How do I prepare for a move in/out cleaning?
When performing move in or move out cleaning before you relocate to your new home in Queens, you should focus on these steps:
- Sweep, vacuum, and mop floors
- Wipe down windows, doors and window and door frames
- Clean up the kitchen (don’t forget the oil stains and grease on the walls, sink, cabinets, and windows)
- Sanitize the bathroom (especially focus on the bath, shower, sink and toilet)
- Wipe down appliances
- Clean and sanitize the fridge and the freezer
- Wipe down oven and stove
- Dust the ceiling fans
- Take out the trash
If you’re from Queens or the vicinity and you look for a detail-oriented move in and move out cleaning near you, we’re at your service.
How to choose a house cleaning company?
There are several factors you should consider when choosing a cleaning company in Queens, NY:
- Do they perform a background check when hiring?
- Are they insured and vetted?
- Do they provide a satisfaction guarantee?
- Their rating and clients’ testimonials
- Do they bring their own supplies?
How do I prepare for a maid service?
To prepare for your go-to maid service in Queens and the surrounding area, you should:
- Declutter every room
- Put the food and dirty dishes away
- Prepare dirty sheets
- Prepare clean bedding
- Prepare questions and additional requests
Where can I find an expert green house cleaning service in Queens, NY?
If you’re looking for a dependable cleaning company near you, Checklist Maids can help. We select only the best trained and most responsible individuals for our team. Our cleaners are interviewed in person, trained, vetted, and insured, all for your peace of mind. We’re devoted to providing you with the service that’ll meet your needs and keep your home fresh, sanitized, and presentable.
Apart from residential clean-ups, you can reach us for a safe and effective office, post renovation, move in and move out cleaning. Apart from this, we’ve prepared seamless cash-free payment and online communication to save your time. Contact us today, and we’ll ensure your place gets a new level of cleanliness.