Why should I hire a maid service?
If you don’t have the time or energy to clean your home, then hiring an eco-friendly residential maid service in Queens may be the perfect solution. Here’s how hiring professionals can benefit you:
- More free time: with expert cleaners at your service, you will get to focus on your work or spend more time with your family and friends.
- Reliable results: if you choose a reputable maid service, your home will be consistently clean and healthy after each session.
- Safe green products: if you wish to protect the health of your family, you can book a green cleaning service that will use only natural and safe products.
- Fantastic customer care: you can stay in touch with your professional cleaners seamlessly via our user-friendly online platform.
- Convenient services: expert maid services are designed to save you time and improve the quality of your life.
With us, you will get to enjoy all of these perks and many more. The dedicated cleaners we connect you with are fully qualified to maintain an optimal level of cleanliness and freshness in your Queens home, enabling you to focus on more important matters in your life.
What is a professional house cleaning checklist?
If you’re looking for house cleaning services near you. we’ll match you with dependable pros who will remove dust and dirt from each part of your home in Queens. Here’s what the standard checklist includes:
- Removing cobwebs and dusting furniture, light fixtures, ceiling fans, window blinds and frames
- Dusting and tidying knicknacks
- Wiping down all tables, chairs, mirrors, glass surfaces, and appliance exteriors
- Sanitizing door knobs, light switches, faucets, and other high-touch areas
- Scrubbing inside and outside of the microwave
- Emptying trash cans and replacing liners
- Making the beds and changing linens
- Vacuuming all floors and carpets
- Sweeping and mopping all floors
These are just some of the household tasks that your professional cleaner will tackle in your home. As a reliable cleaning company near you, we offer a variety of service add-ons you can choose from to customize the whole process to your needs.
How much do you charge to clean a house?
The price of your home cleaning service will depend on several different factors, including the type of pricing you choose. Our company offers the following pricing options:
- Flat-rate pricing: with this pricing system, your rates will be based on the number of bathrooms and bedrooms you want cleaned. The cleaners will clean the rest of your home too, but the total price will increase with the number of bedrooms and bathrooms.
- Hourly pricing: we also offer hourly rates for special jobs and projects, such as oven clean-ups, decluttering, etc.). If you choose this pricing option, make sure to accurately estimate how long the job will take.
What does a deep clean include?
If you haven’t cleaned your home in a while, scheduling deep cleaning services is a great way to remove the stubborn grime and build-up. A clean-up like this typically involves tasks that take more time and effort to complete. These include:
- In-depth baseboard clean-up
- In-depth wiping the door and door frame
- Scrubbing heavy build-up
- Polishing metal surfaces
- Sanitizing the exteriors of appliances and furniture
Why is green cleaning important?
We think that you don’t have to use harsh chemicals in order to achieve good results. Instead, your cleaners will use eco-friendly EPA-approved products that protect both your health and the planet. Hiring a green cleaning service in Queens will also bring you the following perks:
- A healthy and safe home
- Minimized skin and eye irritation
- Doesn’t aggravate asthma and allergies
- Cleaner, greener environment
- Improved air quality
- Reliable results
If you’ve decided to go green and keep your loved ones safe, don’t hesitate to contact Checklist Maids. We will match you with the best professionals for eco-friendly house cleaning services who will help you maintain a green, clean, and healthy home.
Is a move in/out cleaning worth it?
And how! By opting for professional move in/out cleaning near you, your experts will sanitize your new or old place of residence thoroughly and promptly. They have the expertise and supplies necessary for an effective clean-up and know how to plan it properly. You’ll also have more free time to relax or complete other relocation tasks to ensure your big day goes stress-free.
How often should I perform deep cleaning?
Every homeowner should perform a deep cleaning of their home at least once or twice a year. The frequency of these more detailed services depends on the size of your home and the way you regularly maintain the cleanliness of it. The pros we send to you will make sure your place of residence is sanitized top-to-bottom.
Who offers the best green cleaning services in Queens & the region?
We’re your go-to choice if you want to make sure your place is always fresh and spotless! Our approach to tasks is all about quality and care, which we want to emphasize in each part of the experience we connect you with.
We serve the entire area, so feel free to book with us whether you live in Astoria, near the Queens Museum, or want to schedule the leading eco-friendly maid service in Jamaica. In addition to Queens, we can also match you with reliable experts for green cleaning services in Brooklyn and its surroundings. Reach out to us today!