During the week, our offices can quickly become reflections of our overwhelmingly hectic schedules. Our once-organized desks can slowly transform into a chaotic mess with piles of papers, stray office supplies, and dust accumulating. Sometimes, it’s hard to see when our workspace has crossed the line from “just being too busy” to “being in dire need of a comprehensive clean-up.”
Luckily, professionals who provide office cleaning services throughout Manhattan, NY, are there whenever you need them. Today, they’ll help you determine how often your premises need a thorough scrub and how to deal with the mess. Read on!
How often should you deep clean your office?
Unfortunately, there is no universal answer to the question of how often your office needs to be deep cleaned. It all depends on your business type, how spacious your place is, how many people circulate on a daily basis, and what equipment and furniture you have.
Also, certain areas (kitchens, bathrooms, carpets, high-touch surfaces, etc.) require more frequent deep cleaning. That’s why it’s crucial to understand your space’s nature and needs in order to come up with a workable deep cleaning schedule that will ensure pristine premises.
Professional help is essential in this regard since they can assess your organization’s needs and sensitivity of particular areas and suggest an appropriate maintenance routine.
How do you deal with a messy office?
To deal with a messy workplace, you need a systematic approach to declutter and organize the space. Take a look at the following 5 steps that can help you tidy up an unkempt office:
- Observe your workplace first to notice all dirty and clutter-ridden areas that require your attention. This will help you identify the cause of the alarming situation.
- Remove all the clutter. You’ll probably need to go through piles of documents and newspapers and decide what needs to go.
- Lack of storage area is usually at the root of disorganized offices, so consider investing in additional shelves, drawers, and cabinets to keep vital documents in order. This will help you keep your desk clean, and if you take your time to label and categorize files, you’ll always know where to find what you need.
- Educate your employees on the importance of keeping their workstations tidy. So, no eating at the desk, and everyone’s responsible for the mess they make. You can organize workshops on the significance of workplace hygiene and hang posters demonstrating acceptable office behavior around your premises.
- Scrub your premises regularly. You and your employees probably won’t have enough time to disinfect the toilet or make the kitchen countertops grease-free, so don’t hesitate to rely on industry professionals. They can keep your space hygienic, as they have the necessary expertise and adequate commercial cleaning equipment to get the job done. On top of that, they can make your premises spotless without disturbing your daily routine and affecting your team’s productivity. Finally, they care about your well-being and environment and know what products have no impact on nature and human health.
Who offers reliable office cleaning services in Manhattan, NY?
Keeping your premises in Manhattan spick and span is now easier than ever. All you need to do is hire dependable janitors who can clean and disinfect your place according to its needs. If you’re unsure where to find them, Checklist Maids is at your service.
We only cooperate with trustworthy experts who undergo a rigorous background check and extensive training to ensure they comply with the strictest industry standards.
With them at your side, you can enjoy ice skating at Rockefeller Center without worrying about your workplace’s hygiene, as top professionals will handle it for you. Book an appointment today!