Keeping your premises tidy and well-maintained is more than just an aesthetic consideration. It’s a reflection of your productivity, professionalism, and care for your employees’ well-being. A neat work environment, however, requires more than usual household cleaning supplies. Commercial cleaning equipment is actually a diverse arsenal designed to tackle the unique cleaning challenges posed by large offices, high foot traffic, and various surfaces.
If you want to learn more about tools Manhattan, NY janitors use while providing office cleaning services, take a look at the guide below. We’ll share what their essential toolkit includes. Keep reading to find out more!
What equipment do you need to clean an office like a pro?
To effectively clean diverse and large spaces, professionals have to rely on a variety of specialized tools designed for different commercial cleaning tasks. The equipment they’ll use depends on two factors: the facility type and the task at hand.
So, if you want to clean your office like a pro, you’ll need to familiarize yourself with all the necessary equipment first. Check out the following 11 most frequently used commercial cleaning tools:
- Powerful commercial vacuum cleaners with numerous attachments for various surfaces are a crucial part of the office cleaning toolkit. These vacuums can handle large areas by sucking in dust and other impurities from hard floors, carpets, and upholstery. They usually come with HEPA filters for extra dirt-removal efficiency.
- Microfiber cloths and mops have extraordinary absorbent power and usually don’t require chemical-laden cleaners to remove grime. That’s why no cleaning session can be without them.
- Industrial sweepers can cover vast areas in a short time. They can be walk-behind or ride-on.
- Floor scrubbers and buffers clean and polish your floors efficiently. They can be walk-behind or ride-on models too.
- Carpet extractors are excellent at thorough carpet cleaning. These machines can deep clean large carpets efficiently and remove stains.
- Steam cleaners utilize the power of hot steam to clean and disinfect various surfaces.
- High-reach cleaning kits, including extension wands, telescopic poles, and high-reach dusters, are necessary for tackling hard-to-reach areas (vents, windows, ceilings, etc.).
- Commercial cleaning agents (degreasers, disinfectants, stain removers, etc.) are essential for dealing with different surfaces. These are usually in compliance with eco-friendly maintenance practices as human health and environment preservation have become one of the most pressing concerns.
- Personal protective equipment is necessary to safeguard yourself while working. It usually includes gloves, face masks, and goggles.
- Step ladders may come in handy if you can reach some areas even though you have high-reach tools.
- A storage cart or caddy is super valuable as it can help you keep your supplies well-organized and readily available whenever you need them.
As you can see, the list is rather extensive, and you should also know how to use every piece of equipment safely. That’s why you should read the manufacturer’s instructions carefully before using anything. Or you can always hire professionals who have undergone practical training and know how to handle each piece of equipment properly.
Where in Manhattan, NY, can I book comprehensive office cleaning services?
If you need reliable professionals to take your office hygiene to the next level, Checklist Maids is the referral agency you’ve been looking for. We provide top commercial cleaning services throughout Manhattan and beyond.
Just reach out, and we’ll send a team of dependable and dedicated janitors able to respond to your particular needs.
Not only will they scrub your offices from wall to wall, but they’ll also help you devise a feasible cleaning schedule that suits your business best. Enjoy the winter in Central Park, and let highly qualified experts make your premises shine. Call today!